This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you exstend the air flow meter

as above need to make it a bit longer for the air box mod how do i do this ?????
    many thanks Richard
    sigpic

Originally posted by VXR-Rit View Post
    as above need to make it a bit longer for the air box mod how do i do this ?????
    many thanks Richard
    cut it, have spare wires, solder them together, then solder then other end then wrap up the bear wire bit with insulation, then cover with heat insulation.

Comment

You could do what I did I striped down the plug on an old amm and managed to get holed of the plug off a loom for the amm (not an easy job) and made up an extension so I did not have 2cut my loom. Best bit is I can just take at my air box and no one will ever know it was there and should b nice and easy to sell on.
      sigpic
      3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
        cut it, have spare wires, solder them together, then solder then other end then wrap up the bear wire bit with insulation, then cover with heat insulation.
        Don't forget to put the heat wrap sleve on first before soldering it all together other wise ya won't be able to put it on.

Comment

and i thought it was going to be easy lol
          thanks for the advice guys
          sigpic

Comment

well if you have used a soldering iron before you find it easy enough. if not id ask some one to give you a hand.

Comment

think i might have to
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X