This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not seen my vxr in 2 weeks!!

Cant wait till later, as ive not driven or seen my vxr for 2 weeks now as i left it in my mrs garage... but she is bringing it over to me later as i have missed it so going to spend some quality time with her... ( the car ofcourse )

Originally posted by StarsilverVXR View Post
    Cant wait till later, as ive not driven or seen my vxr for 2 weeks now as i left it in my mrs garage... but she is bringing it over to me later as i have missed it so going to spend some quality time with her... ( the car ofcourse )
    cool so your not getting rid of it then? sorry if i miss post you saying anything about keeping it

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
      cool so your not getting rid of it then? sorry if i miss post you saying anything about keeping it
      na m8, things have worked out so decided to keep.. i never wanted to sell in the first place but i was just trying to do the right thing.. its complicated.

Comment

na m8, things have worked out so decided to keep.. i never wanted to sell in the first place but i was just trying to do the right thing.. its complicated.

a i see, well good news in that respect any way. let the modding begin lol.

Comment

Cheers m8

Comment

Glad everything has worked out for you buddy iv not seen my car for over 2 months now
            sigpic

Comment

Thats great news ya didn't have sell her rob, i mean the car of course, hope fully see ya around some more you get it back

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                Thats great news ya didn't have sell her rob, i mean the car of course, hope fully see ya around some more you get it back

Lol Thanks Ash, yeah im sure i will see you around blinding me with your lights :O lol

Comment

Originally posted by evyboy View Post
                  Glad everything has worked out for you buddy iv not seen my car for over 2 months now
                  Thank you evyboy oooo 2 months ouch, not sure i could last that long.. hope you get reunited with asap m8

Comment

Not seen mine for 7 weeks, been in Australia on business, driving the company Ford Falcon Estate Hopefully be back home this week and give the Burg a blast

Comment

Originally posted by ABZ Nurb View Post
                      Not seen mine for 7 weeks, been in Australia on business, driving the company Ford Falcon Estate Hopefully be back home this week and give the Burg a blast
                      Can't be all bad working over there tho lol

Comment

Ye it's OK here, Company want me to move here for 2 years, only going if they ship the Burg over

Comment

good times mate have fun.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Thank you evyboy oooo 2 months ouch, not sure i could last that long.. hope you get reunited with asap m8
                            Yea i hope so too, but with john thornes accident it dont look like il get her back for a while mate, lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evyboy View Post
                              Yea i hope so too, but with john thornes accident it dont look like il get her back for a while mate, lol
                              Ah i see well i wish her a speedy recovery m8, let us know once you got her back

Comment

Working...
                              X