This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use on burg ?

Need some serious help people on products to use for cleaning a Nurburgring. I seriously dnt huv scooby doo ! lol Am new to this scene

Iv heard people saying about Dodo juice and carnuba waxes and stuff but a wouldnt know the furst thing to do wae these things lol... Am too used to going to the car wash . But im getting a Burg tomoro and dnt want to go to a car wash again. I want to do the job maself .

I just want someone to hit me with a list of things i need, including a good pressure washer and snow foam lance

Thanks for your patience and help

i have the following

karcher pressure washer

snow foam lance of the deal on here

snow foam

citrus foam

sour power and super natural shampoo (dodo juice)

sonus green clay

born slippy lube (dodo juice)

lime prime pre wax cleanser (dodo juice)

and i had blue velvet wax for my arden astra but think i will get some diamond white or light fantastic as for light coloured cars an is also dodo juice
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
      i have the following

karcher pressure washer

snow foam lance of the deal on here

snow foam

citrus foam

sour power and super natural shampoo (dodo juice)

sonus green clay

born slippy lube (dodo juice)

lime prime pre wax cleanser (dodo juice)

and i had blue velvet wax for my arden astra but think i will get some diamond white or light fantastic as for light coloured cars an is also dodo juice
      Cheers bud , I remember you sendin me a PM with wat u used. A deleted it it by accident lol

Comment

i have been on to autovision the day as when i got the car home an detailed it there are loads of light swirls on the car the manager wanted me to take it back in for them to look at told him dont think i am going to travel 600 mile round trip and he wants me to take it to vx dealer local get them to write a report up on it and send to him then they will decide wether to pay or not going to cost me between £200-£250 not a happy chappy
        sigpic
        ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Look in the detailing section at the threads in there to gain some idea of what products to use

Comment

i give mine to 'antbunt' on here

He's a legend

Comment

Working...
            X