This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamscience

I've read loads of old threads about the various Dreamscience maps, but im thinking of ordering one of the hand helds, as the price is really good atm.

I just want to know, when its mapped, does the sport button have no function at all, other than turning the traction control on and off?

Cheers

best be quick mate they only have 1 handset left

and you are correct about the sport button.
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

DS have turned off the sensitivity of the accelerator pedal when sports mode is pressed. So now if your car is mapped with DS then you will have the same accelerator sensitivity whether sports mode is on or off. Also turning sports mode on will still stiffin up the steering wheel, same as non mapped cars.

If you have IDS+ the dampeners will still stiffin up to give you a sportier ride aswell.
      Last edited by Hally83; 6 October 2009, 10:46 AM.
      sigpic
      VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Originally posted by Hally83 View Post
        DS have turned off the sensitivity of the accelerator pedal when sports mode is pressed. So now if your car is mapped with DS then you will have the same accelerator sensitivity whether sports mode is on or off. Also turning sports mode on will still stiffin up the steering wheel, same as non mapped cars.

If you have IDS+ the dampeners will still stiffin up to give you a sportier ride aswell.
        What he said - it's a great improvement to the car too!!
        Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
        Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
          best be quick mate they only have 1 handset left

and you are correct about the sport button.
          Serious???

Comment

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
            Serious???
            yes
            Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

yes

lol i'm sure they got lots more...but i just bought one anyway to be on the safe side.

I just hope they are as good as everyone says!

Comment

its very good, your looking at 290bhp with ds and exhaust, i got that and im still running standard cat, they mapped a standard burg with it and got 292 i think
                Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
                Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Originally posted by R34nel View Post
                  its very good, your looking at 290bhp with ds and exhaust, i got that and im still running standard cat, they mapped a standard burg with it and got 292 i think

Ohhhh...now im getting giddy especially with the Remus fitted!

I may call the g/f and tell her to put on the garden lights on friday, when i come in to land!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                    lol i'm sure they got lots more...but i just bought one anyway to be on the safe side.

I just hope they are as good as everyone says!
                    no dude, i spoke to Carl recently and he told me they were down to the last handset for the Astra.

looks like you got the last one, enjoy

put the DS Ultima map on first until you get used to it, thentry the Race+
                    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

no dude, i spoke to Carl recently and he told me they were down to the last handset for the Astra.

looks like you got the last one, enjoy

put the DS Ultima map on first until you get used to it, thentry the Race+
                      Cheers Geordie, i'll let you know how i get on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hally83 View Post

i have IDS+ the dampeners are stiff all the time

Comment

Working...
                        X