This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aggressive stage 2

Has anyone got this but programmed only to come on when sport button is pressed? I used this for about 10 mins and liked it but asked superchips to program it so it only comes on with the sport button, tried it and felt slow. Asked for the standard stage 2 map back on the bluefin but it still felt slow, then i contacted Thorney and asked for the map from them and now it feels normal again

superchips can only give you stage 1.

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
      Has anyone got this but programmed only to come on when sport button is pressed? I used this for about 10 mins and liked it but asked superchips to program it so it only comes on with the sport button, tried it and felt slow. Asked for the standard stage 2 map back on the bluefin but it still felt slow, then i contacted Thorney and asked for the map from them and now it feels normal again
      thats stange. yeah map only comes on when you push the sport button. stage 2 should be well fast.

Comment

Mind over matter perhaps??

TMS maps are written by superchips dude

Comment

Originally posted by rizo View Post
          superchips can only give you stage 1.
          Really? they said they were sending me stage 2 etc

Comment

I know that all the maps are writen by superchips but i swear, when they were sending me these files the car felt slow and had no torque and as the revs got higher the slower it got. My girlfriend even said what the hells wrong with the car?

Comment

Couldn't of been anything wrong with the car as i kept changing maps from them and gave up, asked Thorney and tried the map they sent me and it went back to normal

Comment

Couldn't of been anything wrong with the car as i kept changing maps from them and gave up, asked Thorney and tried the map they sent me and it went back to normal
                that is strange so what map you on now? agressive? 1? 2? normal?

Comment

Please note ...

There are other theads on this matter.

The Me1.5.5 ECU can only store one map ... "Sport" gives the "feeling" (Throttle responce) of more power however there is no more power achived.

Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by GCLTuning.co.uk View Post
                    Please note ...

The Me1.5.5 ECU can only store one map ... "Sport" gives the "feeling" (Throttle responce) of more power however there is no more power achived.

Kind Regards
                    on standard map dont do anything part from throttle response.
                    but once you tune it up it only activates when push the sport button.
                    i got stage one map
                    sport off my car over boosts 16psi holds 14psi or 12psi cant remember now
                    sport on it over boosts at 20psi holds 16psi

with sport on it hell of a difference like a rocket with it off it is slow as hell
                    Last edited by beefycol; 7 October 2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GCLTuning.co.uk View Post
                      Please note ...

Kind Regards
                      Please note the ME 1.5.5. ECU isn't used in the Mk 5 Astra VXR, it would be the ME 7.6.2.

Please note note that the sports button comment still stands

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                        on standard map dont do anything part from throttle response.
                        but once you tune it up it only activates when push the sport button.
                        i got stage one map
                        sport off my car over boosts 16psi holds 14psi or 12psi cant remember now
                        sport on it over boosts at 20psi holds 16psi

with sport on it hell of a difference like a rocket with it off it is slow as hell
                        This purely down to making an extreme difference in throttle responce and limiting your maximum throttle.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

what is the aggressive stage 2 map? i asked john for this and he said they are all the aggressive ones? or is there two variations? if there is i want aggressive!
                          Bastuck De-Cat pipe and Regal IPF for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                            This purely down to making an extreme difference in throttle responce and limiting your maximum throttle.
                            so it not the standard map still on the car when sport button is off as its the same boost feel etc. then all changes when press the button

i was lead to believe the map comes into play when you push the sport button

Comment

Originally posted by evo6 View Post
                              what is the aggressive stage 2 map? i asked john for this and he said they are all the aggressive ones? or is there two variations? if there is i want aggressive!
                              yeah normal and aggressive. agressive is exactly what its says, its in your face, inst power, throttle respone very sharp. i got one and wouldnt change it but its not very good for coming out off corners as you might want to put power on slowly.
                              basicly all or nothing the power very senative throttle

Comment

Working...
                              X