This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you milltek!

as some of you know the latest vxronline expedition to the nurburgring didnt run as smoothly as we would have liked for myself with my milltek down pipe gettin a huge crack on one of the welds well we got it welded in germany but lost all the good weather by time it was fixed. well i had already been in touch with milltek whilst in germany and they wanted me to come in to there work shop to look at and fix the problem.

so i headed off there nice and early and arrived with phil millington there himself to greet me. and what can i say.... what a fantastic bunch of guys oh and gals (thank you for my tea) they were so apologetic for what happened to the pipe and we sat and had a real good chat about it all whilst kev was out fixing my car. well i wont say what they are gonna do for me as compensation if u you want to look at it like that (was gonna ask for a race exhaust but thought that may have been to cheeky) but it was very generous of milltek to suggest it

i know alot of people recommended i ditch the milltek but im pleased to say that wont happen, well if i do ditch my milltek system it would only be for another milltek, race version this time. cause in my eyes the milltek is the best out there for me looks wise and also sound wise. i just love it.

just before anyone trys to turn this thread into an exhaust war this is my opinion and everyone has there own opinion of course. well i think thats all i have to say on the matter other than......... THANK YOU EVERYONE AT MILLTEK after today i think i will always have a milltek on my car and future cars aslong as u provide one for it.

james

resultfair play too them for the good will gesture
    sigpic

Comment

Good to hear, I have the cat back system on mine so far and am chuffed with it...
      Auto Inparts.com
      exclusive automotive products
      www.autoinparts.com
      www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
      ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Glad to see they looked after you and the main thing is your happy with the result

Comment

yeah im well happy obviously they dont want to see people unhappy with there products as im sure it makes them unhappy too.

Comment

Good news and to be fair all companies should adopt this stance and when they do people go back. Pleased for you..
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

nah go on, tell us whats happening?!

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                Good news and to be fair all companies should adopt this stance and when they do people go back. Pleased for you..
                totally rite marc and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spool View Post
                  nah go on, tell us whats happening?!
                  mayb i will mayb i wont lol

Comment

Happy for you mate, glad you got some compensation out of it!
                    I see dumb people.......
                    .....they're everywhere
                    .....they walk around like everyone else
                    .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

hope you got that taxi fare refund
                      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

glad you got it all sorted, i love my Milltek race too
                        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Good to hear as Im going to have to get in touch with TMS regarding the Milltek system on my GSi.

Comment

well done millteck!!!

and glad you had a resolution to it. hopefuly other companies will see this and take note.

anyway, spill, what have they done for you? .... promise we wont tell

Comment

i'm glad you and miltech got the problem sorted and you are still smiling james. pleased for you m8

Comment

Working...
                              X