This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower grill.

Right ive been looking for ages for a Steinmetz style lower grill for my VXR, Steinmetz want £1200 for theres (with a modified bottom spoiler) just wondering if anyone knows of any around that might do the job, or anywhere that could custom make me one?
    dont worry i hold little hope but thought it was worth a go.

bump

Comment

what do you mean exactly by 'steinmetz style'?

Comment

large square holes in grill section.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

crosshatch basically. the new SRI's have a cross hatch lower grill but it wont fit the VXR bumper

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
            crosshatch basically. the new SRI's have a cross hatch lower grill but it wont fit the VXR bumper

Are you sure about that im sure dap had the xp2 pack bits on is cars.

Comment

Have you got any pics? the only ones i have seen are for the SRI bumper, and the grill is not as wide heres a pic of the £1200 steinmetz one with lower splitter. ive got the upper grill just want something that goes with it better than the honeycombe

http://www.steinmetz.de/images/stein...rsionfront.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
                Have you got any pics? the only ones i have seen are for the SRI bumper, and the grill is not as wide heres a pic of the £1200 steinmetz one with lower splitter. ive got the upper grill just want something that goes with it better than the honeycombe

http://www.steinmetz.de/images/stein...rsionfront.jpg
                I know that you mean mate did have a look at your car at brans like the grill but you right needs the lower one have seen the one your on about as i only live 5 mins from rositers but im not paying £1200 as for the pics no mate i have not.

Comment

yeah, def need the lower one, wouldnt be so bad paying 1200 for it but i would never be able to get rid of it for anywhere near that money, there only 20 made in the world steinmetz told me, hence the price. Well if anyone knows anywere who can make me one

Comment

bump

Comment

bumpy bump

Comment

Working...
                      X