This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking about getting lsd

thinking about getting a lsd. ino people say it the mod to get. ino mpg put a thread out on here doing it for 790 fitted. might phone up other tuning companys tomoro to see if they would price match.

just wondering thou how dose it inprove the car? do u notice it in bhp circumstances? like feel the power its puting dwn? and dose it make much diffrence to the handling. running stage 3 now so think i might have to get 1.

just wanna make sure its the right thing to do as i dnt wanna waste my money lol thanks guys

I don't think anyone will price match the £790 to be honest.

Have a read here for the benefits http://www.quaife.co.uk/What-is-a-Qu...B-differential

Astra

Comment

good price anit it. the most reading i done in a while that is lol. sounds good. u got a lsd mate?

Comment

you certainly wont be wasting your money best mod imo

Comment

good to hear lol. i dont want this to sound like a dull question but will you notice more bhp on a dyno with a lsd? just wondering really lol

Comment

To be honest rearding bhp as in figures i dont think it will increase but as in feel around twistys and roundabouts etc the car feels like it pulls much harder simply because its gripping much better. I have just had one fitted after much deliberation from experienced members on here who have them and i really can say it was justified. If you have ever driven the vxr and felt lets say like you are on the limit and the car maybe feels a little twitchy around bends then it opens up a whole new ball game maybe even on the wrong side of caution because now i look at any bend and think the car will stick which enivatably it does. The main thing i found hen leaving where i got mine fitted was approaching a roundabout at high speed the car seemed to oversteer into the bend simply because it was griping so hard and had to ease the wheel away as im used to the car slipping away outside a bend never into. It is quite simply stunning , it has totally transformed not only my car but also my driving experience and most importantly my confidence in the car. Looking back now it makes me realise how much pleasure the lsd crew had before i had mine and wish i had done it sooner. I would say speak to your prefered tuner and ask them about one failing that for the price MPG are doing them which is fantastic it may even warrant a days drive to them.
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

do it you wont be disappointed best mod Ive done worth every penny

Comment

Ny next mod!

Comment

think i might book it in lol. where did you get yours fitted marc?

Comment

just found out regal will do it for 850 fitted which i think is a pretty good price and there closer there about 2 hours closer to me so il most probly save overal on fuel if i go for them lol

Comment

weyhey love it thats great any idea what they will do supply only for?
                      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

ino the m32 diff is about 670. but u gotta get the m32 fitting kit aswell which is about 75.so bout 750 ish so really its only like a extra 100 for them to fit it which i think is quite good.

Comment

ill be booking in then when funds allow as thats good mate
                          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

don't think, just do, you wont look back!!! Trust me!!

Comment

regalvxr why do youy want supply only???

seriously pal who you gonna trsut to fit it even if you get it for say 650?? its gonna cost wherever and at least with regal it will be done correctly!!

i know you say about funds but i just dont get why else you wouldnt go direct to regal for it.

sorry for hijack pal

Comment

Working...
                              X