This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headrest lcd monitors

Hi guy's, just wondering if anyone has had any headrest lcd monitors installed in your astras and wondered if they were simple to install and any problems. I've been looking on the net about getting them installed and problems with the headrest brackets when removing foam stopping the screens being recessed fully. I am due to get some installed shortly in my zaffy vxr but could be an expensive mistake if they don't fit properly. Any advice and pics would be welcome. I have posted here as well as i think the headrests are the same on the astra and the zafira? Cheers guys

Have a Look at a set of these can be put in any car slide in and out.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-CAR-HEADREST...d=p3286.c0.m14
    REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Those ones on eBay look good! I'd be interested in what u go for and how it looks. Need something to keep the kids quiet lol

Comment

i think i remmeber seeing mattbibs car with them when he posted on here selling his car, maybe best to ask him for sure
        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Working...
        X