This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue/White Bulbs

What are the brightest,bluest bulbs you can buy?I dont realy fancy getting Hid's.

phillips diamond have the best appearence I believe.
    you can also search on ebay for rainbow h7 bulbs, these are pretty nice. in the dark they look great. Very aqua blue/green effect, I got them on mine at the moment.

Comment

I have a pair of philips Blue vision and a pair of philips xtreme power for sale, both new and are h7s. pm me if interested.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
        I have a pair of philips Blue vision and a pair of philips xtreme power for sale, both new and are h7s. pm me if interested.
        Have you got any pics of them fitted to a car?

Comment

Originally posted by Emyr-vxr View Post
          Have you got any pics of them fitted to a car?
          No mate, they are brand new in pack, never fitted, lol.
          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Dont laugh here, But out off all the over the counter bulbs I've bought for my last cars I found the cheap xenon look bulbs with the complete blue tint found on ebay were the brightest and the whitest.

I got them as my main beam in my astra now (as i hav afl's) and fill the headlamps with a nice blue glow when not being used and are a bright white when on.

Comment

It is really a gamble to buy those cheap ones on ebay, I am afraid. Bought a pair for my old e36 and they caught fire! Not worth trying imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                It is really a gamble to buy those cheap ones on ebay, I am afraid. Bought a pair for my old e36 and they caught fire! Not worth trying imo.
                Well I've had 4 set's now from the same seller, 1 for one car, 2 sets for my last car which was a mg zs and that was normal and main beam and now another in the astra. Can't say I've had a problem with them but suppose you do take a chance.

Wouldn't always knock stuff cause it cheap tho, its not always better the more expensive it is, its only the name you paying for.
                Prob all made in same factory lol

Comment

I've recently purchased some PIAA japanese import bulbs to supplement my Xenons but have to agree with SilverSchoolBus the Philips Diamonds are perfect colour and much cheaper.

http://www.autolamps-online.com/halo...sioncentre.htm

Also type 'philips diamond' into revver.com and you will see a cool video showing how they look in reality
                  Last edited by Insignia VXR; 11 October 2009, 11:27 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deantate View Post
                    phillips diamond have the best appearence I believe.
                    you can also search on ebay for rainbow h7 bulbs, these are pretty nice. in the dark they look great. Very aqua blue/green effect, I got them on mine at the moment.
                    I've bought myself a pair of these Philips Diamond from Ebay for £30, ..they look amazing. Hope they look as good in the flesh! I have PIAA Extreme White's in my dipped beams at the moment and although they are quite white,..they are no match for my HID dipped beams. x
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

i have some 10 led type side light bulbs, make my afl look yellow close up but from afar they look bang on. Might have to upgrade the main beam too at some point
                      Last edited by Rob1981; 14 October 2009, 11:34 PM.
                      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

I've got m-tec cosmos blue bulbs in my sides, dipped & main & love the colour of them

Comment

i bought osram night breakers H1 & H7 in my opinion superb. (also moved my lights up slightly)
                          Got them on ebay

Comment

Working...
                          X