• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stage 2 to stage 3 help

need peoples input.....
    who has gone from stage 2 to stage 3.
    did you feel a big difference?
    sigpic

have you added the stage 3 map yet and ran it in tom?

Comment

Has he got the intercooler?

Comment

yes hes just fitted the forge(?) one which is why im assuming he doesnt feel a bog difference from before. so if he hasnt readded the map etc may not feel much better.

i mean cooler will added a few bhp but not a load.

Comment

got stage 2 map on and just fitted intercooler,cant decide if i should get it mapped again cos ppl are saying diff things
          sigpic

Comment

you got bluefin? get a free upgrade to stage 3? get it done mayaswell no harm done and get it ran in

Comment

Originally posted by TomFraser View Post
              got stage 2 map on and just fitted intercooler,cant decide if i should get it mapped again cos ppl are saying diff things
              Different things? what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                you got bluefin? get a free upgrade to stage 3? get it done mayaswell no harm done and get it ran in
                not got a bluefin,its dap tuned
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
                  Different things? what you mean
                  that the is not much diff from the maps
                  sigpic

Comment

i think 99% of people who have intercooler fitted have stage 3 map.

its would be like having a turbo back exhaust on stage 1 map you dont get the full benefit of the modification until the map is changed to suite the mod

Comment

tom im sure if you speak with dave he will point you in the right direction on how to get the map re-done.

could always speak to courts an see what they can offer.

but id defo get the stage 3 map for it as that is the map that is designed for a bigger cooler, as you will get the most out of the set up.. if you get what i mean.
                      my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

sorry tom, thought from a prev post you were going s3 map.

if you can call dave, see what he says. otherwise you wont release the full potential of the car without s3 map.

Comment

any changes that could improve performance after a map will need re-mapping to suit what changes you`ve had done , in your case tom you`ll need a stage 3 map to get the best out of what you`ve had done . if your planning anymore mods i`de wait untill all mods are done before you get it re-mapped

Comment

i have spoke to dave and he said there is not much diff in the maps and said wait a month or two cos the stage 2 map is the same and its the hardwear that makes the difference
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TomFraser View Post
                              not got a bluefin,its dap tuned
                              Dave (DAP) should sort you thestage 3 map out and it should be a free upgrade. I know he isnt trading anymore like before but he did say he would still look after his previous customers. You just need to get hold of him................good luck with that

Comment

Working...
                              X