X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Stolen Astra VXR***

Hey,

In the early hours of this morning someone broke into my mums house and stole my keys and took the car. Makes it even worse that the keys were on my bedside cabinet!!!! I no its probobly well gone by now but can always hope..Its a Red 08 plate MK08 VCC with 19's and should be imaculate condition due to getting detailed at the weekend....Has been stolen from Uddingston which is just outside Glasgow.

Not holding out much hope but thought i would give it a try!!

Devastated to say the least, expecially when my mums brand new mercedes and big brothers nearly new audi s3 were in the same drive!
    Attached Files

Cross posted to Pistonheads

Comment

Hope you get it back man!

Comment

Thank you very much mate!

Comment

Black Jax,

Sorry to here about it mate, chin up the basterrds will be caught.

Comment

chin up mate, very common with vxr's atm.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

sorry to hear this mate. Was there anybodyelse in the house at the time? Cant believe how people can do this. A pretty sickening thought to be fair

Comment

Unbelievable they got the keys from right next to you,crazy!!

and uddy isnt far from me...sorry to hear this mate!

Comment

Cheers for the comments everyone, not holding out much hope that the car will come back or they will be caught, the police this morning were only really usefull for the referance number no help at all they were questioning why the Mercedes and S3 werent taken as well...nearly told them to get out!!

The house was full, had myself my brother and mum all sleeping at the time, cant believe none of us heard anything especially me as the keys were in my room

Have also worked out im going to be roughly 3k out of pocket with the finance etc....So lets hope the week can only get better

Comment

Absolute scum bags!!!

Hope you get sorted dude

Comment

Shocking how some people they can just take what they want, when they want. Hopefully they'll get what's coming to them sooner rather than later. At least you and your family are ok though, that's the most important thing. All the best mate.

Comment

Yeah defo mate, have been thinking it could have been alot worse..someone could have ended up getting hurt so probobly just as well they took the car at the end of the day thats only what it is, a car!!! Having been into cars for a good few years now i think thats me done with spending alot of money on them, has totally sickened me....Again thanks for the comments everyone! Although does this mean ill be kicked off the VXROnline due to not having a VXR, and not likely to be getting another one lol...

Comment

Sorry to hear this will keep eye for you mate nowhere near glasgow but they dont usually hang round the area they stole it from so could be anywhere.

Comment

Nasty

Hope you get it sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen-Red-VXR View Post
                              Although does this mean ill be kicked off the VXROnline due to not having a VXR, and not likely to be getting another one lol...
                              Firstly sorry to hear your news !

Secondly, you dont have to own a VXR to be a member on here fella
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X