This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering...

what height am i best off going with regards to lowering my car, i basicly want the back end to sit on the tyres and the front to sit nice on the tyres aswel, how low will i need to go??

and also is there any links to a good set of springs.. please post pics if yours is lowerd and let me know how low it is..

Dap r's will be the level stance. The rest are pretty much nose down stance so the back end won't be flush with the arches unless you get the prokit but doesn't lower the car much

Comment

dap r's how low do they go? and were can i buy them from mate??

Comment

Not sure how low they go but do a search. You have to contact Dap for the dap r springs but could take months untill you get them, thats why i went for sportlines

Comment

sportlines, how low do they go?? they cost u alot? u got any pics of your car lowerd?

Comment

bought my second hand but should be about £120 - £140 delivered
            haven't got any pics yet as i've just fitted them but i will get some soon

Comment

there you go http://forum.astraownersnetwork.co.u...t=37370&page=2

Comment

Think you can only get Dap r's from Courtenay Sport now iirc....
                ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Just got mine lowered on Dap R's fella. Bought them from Courtenay's. Fantastic spring. Love them to bits already. Only had them on 24hours (and counting)

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=66297

Comment

mate thats a perfect height, exactly what i want, if you dont mind me asking how much did u pay for these? and how low are they??

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                      mate thats a perfect height, exactly what i want, if you dont mind me asking how much did u pay for these? and how low are they??
                      £194.95 but thats with postage just down the road, so prices may change.
                      Last edited by Flimp; 12 October 2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

how low are yours?

Comment

Working...
                        X