This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh why????

was crusing at ##mph home from wrk on a single carriage way and out of no where old shape astra came up "think" it was 2.2 sri came right up my **** trying to make me go faster but couldnt because of van in front, anyway road came to daul ca. so increased my speed lil bit just to pull past the van
    the astra still up my **** like trying to make me go faster. then went into fast lane to trying over take me, so me losing my temper put my foot down, and blowed him away his passenger had his mouth open saying stuff to the driver?
    im only just 22 age. but this had be about the same age. what faggots. i know i shouldnt bite but lil prin#s need to learn that they dont own the road. argh

lol

Maybe he just wanted to see how fast the VXR can go I followed a skyline r34 highly modded, kept putting my foot down in my 106 GTi to make him think i wanted to race him lol. I just wanted to see it go, and bloody hell it went like a bat out of hell

Comment

I don't mind when people sit up my ar$e end unless its some ***** in a BMW/Audi on his phone, thats what does my head in. You should of sat at his top end, then waved and left him haha

Comment

I let them pass then give chase

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
          I don't mind when people sit up my ar$e end unless its some ***** in a BMW/Audi on his phone, thats what does my head in. You should of sat at his top end, then waved and left him haha
          lol wont say how fast i went but he was lil spec in mirror. a find saab 1.9 cdti drivers are bad round here they always try racing me ie up my ****, or wont move over in fast lane when there iver taking they thinking it only a astra, but when they pull over i go past them they got mouths open, dont think people understand "turbo cars" can make them so quick easy

Comment

had a ma5da 3 thingy right up my **** when I was on my way to Brands, patient and temper eventually gone and i left him for dust, then my CID read speed as 230, lol.
            Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
              had a ma5da 3 thingy right up my **** when I was on my way to Brands, patient and temper eventually got and i left him for dust, then my CID read speed as 230, lol.
              haha bet you love blowing them away now they would underestimate your car

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMc View Post
                I let them pass then give chase
                just wanted to get home lol. should of let him pull up side me so both look wave at them then go haha

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                  haha bet you love blowing them away now they would underestimate your car
                  yea, as I still have a "Child in car" sign on the rear windowscreen, lol.
                  Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Drove past a Mondeo 3.0 V6 ST220 down the A1 the other day, 2 men in the car started pointing and laughing and then pulled out behind me and pretty much sat in my boot, it must of been mapped or something because i wasn't pulling away from it loads but because i did leave him, he got in a fettle and once again got right close behind me but just nudged my bumper at about 30mph at the roundabout. He wouldn't pull over though, got at a set of traffic lights, jumped out and he went through them whilst on red

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                      just wanted to get home lol. should of let him pull up side me so both look wave at them then go haha
                      haha

defo a plan,or blow a kiss to wind them right up lol

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMc View Post
                        haha

defo a plan,or blow a kiss to wind them right up lol
                        lol. not looking forward to the day when some one does that to me love. there old skline and scooby round here both tunes up loads apparntly look it to always see then going the other way but one day we meet then they be laughing at me lol

Comment

No seriously though mate, i know its bad reaching your top end on public roads but if you ever get the chance when a *** does this again, sit and his top end and watch him smile as if "i'm keeping with a VXR yayyy" and then put your foot down, its the funniest thing i've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
                            No seriously though mate, i know its bad reaching your top end on public roads but if you ever get the chance when a *** does this again, sit and his top end and watch him smile as if "i'm keeping with a VXR yayyy" and then put your foot down, its the funniest thing i've ever seen
                            lol yeah be ace people to underessitmate vxrs tuned diff story too, like said tho treading the day that happens to me. lol

Comment

It probs will happen to you mate, theres always a car faster than another on the road. Lots of cars have played with me and have left me but everytime they pull over for a chat they can't believe how fast the VXR is, all they seem to say is bloody hell that is one animal... but these are the tuned rx7, evo, skyline lads

Comment

Working...
                              X