This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeky Dealer !!

Spotted this ad on autotrader, trying to pass a red Astra off as a racing edition I thinks Ltd edn ????

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...9468&logcode=p#

This is not the first time that someone has tried to sell a std car as a limited edition. I am sure it will happen again.

The only thing different is the black wheels.

Comment

Well if u noticed it is a special edition it has had the whels done black wich in theory makes it a special edition MY ****!!!
      REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

could do with some new exhaust rubbers

Comment

and the ad says 'armrest' the pic shows none fitted
          Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

also states 'Metallic paint'

Muppets!!
            Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
            Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Some snakes of stealers will say anything to bleed as much cash as possible out of the next unsuspecting sucker who views the car. Muppets for sure!
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

The exhaust pipe looks like its about to fall off!
                sigpic
                VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Originally posted by Hally83 View Post

The exhaust pipe looks like its about to fall off!
                  Has anyone else noticed that all the tech specs pertain to a different vehicle altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbolane_VXR View Post
                    Has anyone else noticed that all the tech specs pertain to a different vehicle altogether?
                    Yeah, I just noticed that. I'd be pretty ****** off if I'd bought a VXR with those figures

0 - 62 mph 12 seconds
                    Top speed 112 mph
                    Cylinders 4
                    Valves 8 v
                    Engine power 85 bhp
                    Engine torque 101.8 lbs/ft

Comment

Could have at least hoovered the carpet in it

Comment

i bought my car from there and they are ******* cowboys i tell ya, there after care is bu11shit... and i saw that car and told them it wasn't limited edition ******* t0ssers

Comment

Lol either they are really naughty trying to pass that off as a 12sec to sixty vxracing edition or they are just plain stupid

Comment

Working...
                          X