This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARB aj fitted

Got my whiteline RARB fitted last night.

Im yet to try it properly but hope its as good as everyone says, I have the eibach pro's on and they have settled nicely now.

I went for the med/hard setting 2nd from front of car, is this best setting? ive read a few posts and this seems to be verdict.

No pics as im sure everyone knows what it looks like lol

Go the max/Hard setting mate, and you will be even more impressed! Just have to be sharp when braking and turning in at same time

Comment

mines getting fitted on monday

Comment

each driver will like a different setting becuase of the characteristics it induces.

Give it a drive and only you can decide whether you want the rear harder or softer, depending on how you drive.
        Whats next?!?!?

Comment

glad to hear you got it and have it fitted mate enjoy

Comment

Mines on the med/hard setting the 3rd hole. Seems to be alright but i liked it best when it was in the 4th hole, the hardest setting. If i was to put it on the hardest setting, will car back end bounce a lot more?

Comment

Originally posted by anth_84 View Post
              glad to hear you got it and have it fitted mate enjoy
              awesome mate ta, dont worry the burg is in a good new home.

Shes been detailed and looking mint

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
                Mines on the med/hard setting the 3rd hole. Seems to be alright but i liked it best when it was in the 4th hole, the hardest setting. If i was to put it on the hardest setting, will car back end bounce a lot more?
                You won't suffer any bounce but you do have to back off when the conditions are not favourable, as the back is more likely to step out.

As soon as the gritters come out I'll be back to 3rd hole (2nd hardest), to give the back end a bit more compliance

Comment

Originally posted by RDG XX View Post
                  Got my whiteline RARB fitted last night.

Im yet to try it properly but hope its as good as everyone says, I have the eibach pro's on and they have settled nicely now.

I went for the med/hard setting 2nd from front of car, is this best setting? ive read a few posts and this seems to be verdict.

No pics as im sure everyone knows what it looks like lol
                  How's the handling going? I'm at Thorney Motorsport right now having one fitted. Looking forward to the drive home!

Comment

Working...
                  X