This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick favour please.....

Ive had my boot strip painted and am wanting to put my vxr badge back on, could some kind soul please tell me/measure for me the distance between the r and the edge of the boot strip so I dont make a dogs dinner of it!

Just stick it on it will look fine thats what i did

Comment

If i bodge it though ill be kicking myself lol

Comment

Bottom of the 'R' is exactly one inch from the edge of the strip.
        '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

Originally posted by c0m3r View Post
          Bottom of the 'R' is exactly one inch from the edge of the strip.

Thats great, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by faye View Post
            Thats great, thanks
            No problem
            '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

its all in teh details eh

Comment

Working...
              X