Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iridium spark plugs help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iridium spark plugs help

    are the worth getting in on a stage 3 car?
    done a search and the seems to be mixing feeling with them.
    should i just stick with standard ones?
    sigpic

  • #2
    is a funny one this as some have issues with uprated sparks others dont. i think s3 you should uprate them really.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
      is a funny one this as some have issues with uprated sparks others dont. i think s3 you should uprate them really.
      yeah i read a few threads this morningdont know what to do
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        speak to whos mapping the car and ask their advice

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
          speak to whos mapping the car and ask their advice
          its midpoint,the said to fit them so we getting them done,just thought i would do a search about them and diff views come up
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            i had these fitted to my arden astra before the burg and was running stage two and had no problems at all
            sigpic
            ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
              i had these fitted to my arden astra before the burg and was running stage two and had no problems at all
              gonna get them fitted and keep the old ones,for the sake of £45 its worth giving them a try
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                i think i only paid £32 from tms
                sigpic
                ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
                  i think i only paid £32 from tms
                  i will be getting mine fitted when the remap it
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ok i thought that was just supply mate
                    sigpic
                    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      dunno what mpg fit mate but i have regals densos and never had a problem with them at all
                      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        regal/mpg same bits darren to an extent.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You should have cooler runnning plugs by stage 3 really, for the sake of 40 quid it's worth it for piece of mind alone

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Keeno View Post
                            You should have cooler runnning plugs by stage 3 really, for the sake of 40 quid it's worth it for piece of mind alone
                            what ones have you got Keeno?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                              what ones have you got Keeno?
                              Denso S40i iridiums

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X