This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any idea

hi does anyone have any idea what this fault code is?was on my way to courtenays and the spanner come on and gone into limp.its 110656

cheers ash
    Last edited by astra ash; 17 October 2009, 09:30 AM.

P1106 boost pressure donor signal is not in the target area C-031

Looks like something to do with boost mate, funny enough i had a boost fault come up on mine last night although mine was 110611. Check you havent popped a hose off, then disconnect battery for 20mins or so to clear fault code, reconnect battery then take car for test drive to see if fault reoccurs. If it doesnt, happy days and if it does a trip to the stealers is in order.
    sigpic

Comment

the code is 1106 the 56 or 11 you have is a value
      sigpic
      ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

i had a similar problem with mine took the sensor out and cleaned it and has now been fine

Comment

cheers guys,which sensor is it?is it the map sensor or the boost control valve?

Comment

just check my codes again and also got 124358,would this be the same prob you think?
            checked all the boost and vac pipes and there ok.

Comment

Just give the boost valve sensor a blow clean and see how that goes. I had the problem when i changed my turbo downpipe and didnt put it in sport mode took the sensor out gave it a blow and the problem went

Comment

hope you sort it bro
                WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                  hope you sort it bro
                  cheers m8 was gutted i missed yesturday,was looking forward all week for this and this happens on the way there lol

Comment

Originally posted by shaun25 View Post
                    Just give the boost valve sensor a blow clean and see how that goes. I had the problem when i changed my turbo downpipe and didnt put it in sport mode took the sensor out gave it a blow and the problem went

its funny you say that m8 just changed my down pipe from 70mm bolton pre cat to a 3 inch to match the rest of the system and drove it without sport button,took it out the night before and drove brill but had sports on.
                    Last edited by astra ash; 18 October 2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Hi just out of interest why do you have a 1.9 cdti box in ya motor???

Comment

to my knowledge m8 it takes some of the lentgh out of the induction and because it doesn't go over the top of the engine it takes some heat soak out of the induction,just flows straight into the turbo.same as the c20let
                        Last edited by astra ash; 18 October 2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X