This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more bits

Got some more bits back from the powder coaters ready to go on, for my stealth approach engine bay

For these I have to say a massive thank you to the kindest person in the world ever! You know who you are if you read this thread

Gloss black fuse box covers and Heatshield:

Last edited by Abbo; 19 October 2009, 10:26 PM.

smart. looking forward to the look, i cant decide weaver to do mine or not, surpose personal painting isnt to much. want a battery cover but stupid price for bit of plastic

Comment

very nice mate
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

looking very good

Comment

They look great mate, cant wait to see them fitted, oe look
          I was thinking of doing mine black a while ago also..

Comment

Those look fab And! Much better than they looked when they were stainless steel. Stealth all the way!!! xx
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Can't wait to see this fitted and finnished.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for all of the nice coments, I can't wait to get them fitted. Hopefully be going on tomorrow night all being well. Along with an enlarged air intake

Speacial thanks to Paulie!! x

Comment

Originally posted by Abbo View Post
                  Along with an enlarged air intake

Speacial thanks to Paulie!! x
                  Did you end up getting the one I have? If so let me know how you fit it as there is no bracket included!
                  Did you paint them Paulie? If so nice job, looks like a good finish!

Comment

looking forward to seeing pics fitted , i prefer the stealth look to the bling look , think this`ll be the route i`ll be taking

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                      Did you end up getting the one I have? If so let me know how you fit it as there is no bracket included!
                      Did you paint them Paulie? If so nice job, looks like a good finish!
                      I'm going to trial the Vec pipe, as its sitting in my garage, got some flexi hose to do it with

Nope, I got them coated but she played a very large part in supplying them

Comment

I'm going to trial the Vec pipe, as its sitting in my garage, got some flexi hose to do it with

Nope, I got them coated but she played a very large part in supplying them
                        Nice one mate the vec one is still allot larger than the oe one, I had to remove my larger scoop due to putting the oe cooler back on, it doesn't fit with the standard ic!

Comment

Nice one mate the vec one is still allot larger than the oe one, I had to remove my larger scoop due to putting the oe cooler back on, it doesn't fit with the standard ic!
                          I can't even fit my finger up the standard one! It is a lot larger yeah!

When are you getting that sorted?

Comment

I can't even fit my finger up the standard one! It is a lot larger yeah!

When are you getting that sorted?
                            Yeah it tapers down allot, I will refit mine once the upgraded ic is fitted

Comment

Yeah it tapers down allot, I will refit mine once the upgraded ic is fitted
                              And whens the IC Mk2 coming

Comment

Working...
                              X