This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMUS - Gutted

Just had Burg No 44 come in as a P/X at work.

Thought that I would be cheeky and ask if I could swap the exhausts to be told that I wasn't allowed - even offered them cash for it.

ABSOLUTELY GUTTED - just suppose we will have to wait a bit longer for one
    Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

unlucky, worth a try though
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richarl_VXR View Post
      Just had Burg No 44 come in as a P/X at work.

Thought that I would be cheeky and ask if I could swap the exhausts to be told that I wasn't allowed - even offered them cash for it.

ABSOLUTELY GUTTED - just suppose we will have to wait a bit longer for one
      i know what ya mean mate. we bring quite a few vxr's in too and they wont let me have nowt

Comment

then it wouldnt be a burg would it

Comment

Just buy one! As soon as you drive it for the first time with it on, you'll forget allllllllllll about the cost lol
          Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Smil3r View Post
            Just buy one! As soon as you drive it for the first time with it on, you'll forget allllllllllll about the cost lol
            As soon as it came in - I took it out - it's definately the exhaust for us. I love the way it popped!!
            Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

bloody vultures.....

no wonder people come on here asking if this is supposed to be on, or should I have had xxx fitted ??
              tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
              The truth is out there ...

Comment

I know it was naughty asking but it's well worth a try, (like they say) if you don't ask, you don't get (I don't think I'm the first to ask to have stuff of P/Xs and I'm definately not going to be the last lol)

Anyway its just gone on the truck to the auction - bye bye No 44 (not too sure which auction it is going to though - might be a decent buy for someone. IMHO it just needs lots of TLC & paint on the N/S door and bonnet).
                Last edited by Richarl_VXR; 20 October 2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

the owner of 44 is on the burg list

Comment

I thought that too when I checked the burg list, but when I spoke to the man at work he said that he was the second owner.

Comment

Working...
                    X