This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regal IPF software, anybody tried it?

been reading up about regal's intelligent power flash system and was wondering if anybody has tried it. What gains can you expect. Surely it would be better just taking the car to regal and getting them to map it.

I have it great kit i would say have 2 problems but that was becuse had to get a new car

it has stage 1-3,5 and all depends on what mods you have

I have stage 2 290hp 450nm is fast but still not enough

Comment

I have it and it is a very nice peice of kit developed by EDS in germany who have been working on opels for a long time. Obviously it is always beeter to have your car mapped at the tuners as every car is different but for those of us that can't get to the tuners it's a good tool.

When you talk about gains, it depends on what other mods you are running as to which map you use, don't use a map that lists mods that you don't have. With the appropriate mods and map there is no reason you can't hit 300hp or more.
      sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

After achat with a few people thinking about purchasing this over the more popular Astra VXR remaps.

Comment

Its great, I have one. Running the Phase 2 map, which you would more commonly know as stage 3. Power delivery is excellent, pulls very strong. And its really easy to use

Comment

Originally posted by Abbo View Post
            Its great, I have one. Running the Phase 2 map, which you would more commonly know as stage 3. Power delivery is excellent, pulls very strong. And its really easy to use
            Looks like we are pretty much running the same stuff
            sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

well at the moment my car is standard, just looking into future plans and ideas really. What i want too know is, whats stoping someone buying 1 of these units then putting maps on there car then other peoples car or is it 1 car only application?

Comment

Originally posted by braders View Post
                well at the moment my car is standard, just looking into future plans and ideas really. What i want too know is, whats stoping someone buying 1 of these units then putting maps on there car then other peoples car or is it 1 car only application?
                Once you use it for the first time it is locked to your car only

Comment

Originally posted by Nurburg608 View Post
                  Looks like we are pretty much running the same stuff
                  Yeah, running pretty much the same setup as you

Comment

Comment

Same post again mate, I answered 2 posts up

Comment

ipf is mint
                        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

The IPF is great, I used to have one on my last VXR, was running the nurburgring map, and you have a good choice of maps, also if you **** it all up like I did, Karen at Regal is great service to help you out..

Comment

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
                            ipf is mint
                            +1

Always better if you can to get down to regal just to double check the car is running okay in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by braders View Post

It sounds ideal for you....

There are different maps available, so you can put a different map on as you mod the car.....
                              tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                              The truth is out there ...

Comment

Working...
                              X