This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY URGENT

hI i AM A NEW MEMBER AND YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!
    i AM JUST ABOUT TO CANCEL MY ORDER ON A REN MEGANE CUP 225 AND I HAVE PREVIOUSLY CANCELLED AN ST ORDER(IT'S ALL BEEN A NIGHTMARE)
    I AM NOW 100%SURE I WANT A VXR COS THE CAR IS AMAZING AFTER HAVING A TEST DRIVE IN 1.....BUT I AM HAVING TO FORK OUT A LITTLE MORE MONEY FOR IT.
    I AM LOOKING AT A BUDGET OF £16-16400 FOR A NEARLY NEW OR NEW VXR WITH NO MORE THAN 2K ON THE CLOCK..CAN ANYONE HELP.
    THERE IS 1 ON THE TRADER IN SCOTLAND FOR 16495 AND I AM LOOKING AT THAT BUT I AM IN BIRMINGHAM AND IT WOULD BE SUCH A HASSLE.
    HELP ME SOMEONE......GREAT SITE BY THE WAY
    BOOM1

Boom, I believe that Perry's in Barnsley have one in Red for that sort of money.

Comment

Try the Vauxhall web site for used car search. Specify VXR and Astra on the advanced search . This may help

Comment

hi mate

iam in scotland and i cant say i have see the car in the paper its ok because iam waiting for my new car let me know where it is and i mite be able 2 help ooooooooooothe best

Comment

I could maybe source a VXR Astra. I need to know more, though.

Comment

Cheers for help peeps,
            managed to get 1 in red with 19's from livingston, scotland. got good price aswell.
            am loving it!
            and to think i was going to buy an ST......what a fool!

Comment

Working...
            X