This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon Shop - A Word of Warning!!

Xenon Shop - A Word of Warning!! Some of you may not have seen this and I know there are quite a few people fitting HID's to the Astra....

The Xenon Shop, www.xenonshop.co.uk

Hey guy's, just thought i'd share my experience with these guy's so you don't get stung like I did!

The story as it happened:

First order:
    (received after waiting more than 2 weeks)

Pro Elite 55W D2S HID Kit
    LED W5W Sidelights

This was received minus the LED sidelights and the connection wires that supply the ballasts. So I contacted the guy and he sent the LED sidelights out, I didn't mention the wires as I had some spare.

Second order:
    (again took over 2 weeks to arrive)

This was received minus the connection wires again, I didn't bother him as again I had some spare.

Third order:
    (just under the 2 weeks this time so we're getting better, i thought!)

D2S leads

This was received with the connection wires this time... woohoo, we are getting somewhere! BUT... minus the extra set of D2S leads I ordered. So I contacted the guy again and he informs me "the D2S leads are an extra to the kit so you've got what you paid for, the first 2 sets I threw them in cause I knew you'd need them". OK? So you are selling HID kits minus the vital part that connects the ballast to the bulb? "yes, cause they are an accessory, not part of the kit".

It is like banging my head against a brick wall here, roughly 15 emails have went back and forth and the end result is he is not going to supply them to me.

He call's me pendantic and picky!!

I have since opened a dispute through Paypal so we'll wait and see!

So if you are looking for a HID kit or accessories for one of any kind, think very carefully before buying from them!!
    sigpic
    Astravan Sportive SE

Thanks for the warning!

They took ages sending mine out and giving excuses, in the end they got it out to me.

I'm sticking to HIDS4U!
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Originally posted by Trist View Post
      Thanks for the warning!

They took ages sending mine out and giving excuses, in the end they got it out to me.

I'm sticking to HIDS4U!
      yes hids4u dealed with quite a few times i messed up ordered wrong stuff rang them up etc very nice person spoke to.

old forum i was on ordered alot of stuff from there too

Comment

Mista Beef, Mista Beef ! ! You know anywhere I can get these or similar HIDs for the Hella BiXenon kit?

Cheers bub.

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
          yes hids4u dealed with quite a few times i messed up ordered wrong stuff rang them up etc very nice person spoke to.

old forum i was on ordered alot of stuff from there too
          Spot on mate, their service is top notch! I think their a part of Autobulbs direct.

Originally posted by JB_VXR View Post
          Mista Beef, Mista Beef ! ! You know anywhere I can get these or similar HIDs for the Hella BiXenon kit?

Cheers bub.
          Try HIDS4U and use discount code Toyota Pro
          sigpic
          Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Spot on mate, their service is top notch! I think their a part of Autobulbs direct.

Try HIDS4U and use discount code Toyota Pro
            haha i always search for promo code on google 60% time they work sometime expired, since having a house gotta get the deals

Comment

Originally posted by JB_VXR View Post

Cheers bub.
              Sorry buddy, I forgot to reply to the other thread for you...

I've got a set arriving here in the next week or so, and if it is any good i'll order some more and pass on a set at the discounted price for you...
              sigpic
              Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

jam performance on ebay seem good had mine for 6 months now and no problems at all
                black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
                19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

Thanks for the warning!

I'm sticking to HIDS4U!
                  HIDS4U look as if they sell quality kit, but....

....they are expensive!

Ok, you get discount but the kits should be £100.00 tops.

Watch this space for quality kits at low prices!!
                  sigpic
                  Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

Originally posted by ravin beef View Post
                    HIDS4U look as if they sell quality kit, but....

....they are expensive!

Ok, you get discount but the kits should be £100.00 tops.

Watch this space for quality kits at low prices!!
                    I'd rather pay the extra sometimes for pace of mind.

"Watch this space for quality kits at low prices!!"
                    Sounds good keep us posted
                    sigpic

Comment

very strange how xenonshop have treat u that way...i used to own a mk4 golf and also purchased or them my self...never found any problems...and the HID wer the best i have seen on most cars...but i will consider ordering of them in the future and thanks for the warning as i was going to go with them once again !
                      sigpic
                      Progress Thread
                      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
                      WANTED:
                      SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Comment

Working...
                      X