This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• folding mirror switch

hi i may be able to get hold off some folding mirror switches for people wanting to fit the folding mirors as i have done i was quoted between £80 and £120 for this switch i may be able to get them for £40-£45 including delivery if anyone wants them let me know
    Last edited by scottg2540; 22 October 2009, 06:43 AM.
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

can you get one for the bus?
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

i will find out and let you know obviously five door
      sigpic
      ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

what other parts will be needed along with the switch?
        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

i got mine for 30quid from a dealer based in scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by rizo View Post
            which dealer m8? and howd you get it so low? what ther parts are required for it to work?
            Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
              what other parts will be needed along with the switch?
              you will need to see if you have the 7 wires at the switch if so you only need the mirrors with motors if you havnt got 7 wires you will need the two harness wires aswell
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rizo View Post
                i am getting these at cost price of someone so not making any money on them just trying to help people out i actually paid £80 for my switch a few month ago
                sigpic

Comment

what switch is this for mate the one that goes in the door??

im shocked its that much in the first place, disgusting that! The assemblys are about £60 a side aswell arnt they?

Comment

I could be interested in 1, its just the door switch isnt it not the kit for the wing mirrors

Comment

Originally posted by Al. View Post
                      what switch is this for mate the one that goes in the door??

im shocked its that much in the first place, disgusting that! The assemblys are about £60 a side aswell arnt they?
                      i think you can get them for £40ish without the glass or plastic cover on back of mirror but you will have them of yours
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                        I could be interested in 1, its just the door switch isnt it not the kit for the wing mirrors
                        no just the switch you have to buy the mirror motor assembly seperate
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X