This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowering springs?whats best??

Just wondering what are the best lowering springs about?got a astra vxr with 19s.I want it low but not to comprimise on the ride too much.dont wana be bouncing around like a lowered 15 year old corsa.if anyone can let me know prices and post a couple of pics that would be great.cheers
    sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

sensible height kw's
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Dap Race

Comment

I have the Eibachs and they work for me

Comment

Dap road springs mate, 195 delivered from here...http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...&productId=579

Before

After

You will find that these springs are top of the charts for suspension upgrades
          sigpic

Comment

Dap r springs are the best looking but can take a longgg time untill you get them I have the sportlines which is lower on the front but not so much on the back, so its a sort of nose down stance. Ride comfort is just the same as the standard springs the only difference is when you hit a bump you can feel it a little more thats all but you get that when you lower any car

Front

Rear

Comment

dap -r iv just got mine only took them 2 working days to come from courtaneysport.
              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

theres millions of spring topics mate, best to do a search and decide for yourself.

As you can see by the first three replys everyone will say different.

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
                  Dap r springs are the best looking but can take a longgg time untill you get them I have the sportlines which is lower on the front but not so much on the back, so its a sort of nose down stance. Ride comfort is just the same as the standard springs the only difference is when you hit a bump you can feel it a little more thats all but you get that when you lower any car

Front

Rear

Not so true! I ordered my Dap r's on sunday from courtenay and they arrived on tuesday Just need them fitting now. Cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by LaneyVXR View Post
                    Not so true! I ordered my Dap r's on sunday from courtenay and they arrived on tuesday Just need them fitting now. Cant wait
                    Oh ok, just i've heard that it can take a while thats all

Comment

oh 1 more thing i think (correct me if i am wrong) but the dap-r springs are the only 1's that were tried and teseted for the astra vxr by dap .
                      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                        oh 1 more thing i think (correct me if i am wrong) but the dap-r springs are the only 1's that were tried and teseted for the astra vxr by dap .
                        correct,
                        sigpic

Comment

And the Dap Race..

Comment

Ive got dap r's on the way anyone got any pics with them on standard 18's?

Comment

You will find that these springs are top of the charts for suspension upgrades[/QUOTE]

depends whos chart you look at

Originally posted by Al. View Post
                              theres millions of spring topics mate, best to do a search and decide for yourself.

As you can see by the first three replys everyone will say different.
                              indeed. everyone will tend to say theirs is best.

you should ask what your after and what use the car will be used for. lots of miles so comfort? track and weekend? purely looks etc

not sure how thats relivant???? doesnt mean they are the best does it? - not knocking them before anyone misinterprets this

daps
                              eibachs - pro or sportline (even eibach rate the pros as best of the 2)
                              kw's
                              coilovers.

each tuner will have a diff opinion prob based on which they sell as you would imagine. try going out in members cars and see what you like.

Comment

Working...
                              X