This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra vxr meet

Hi all,trying to arrange a astra vxr meet,nothing fancy just a get together,meet new people and compare what weve got.i am trying to sort this out for october 31st at wrexham.but obviously this is dependant on how many are interested.If anyone is interested let me know and we will go from there....Thanks
    sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Originally posted by KeiranVXR View Post
    Hi all,trying to arrange a astra vxr meet,nothing fancy just a get together,meet new people and compare what weve got.i am trying to sort this out for october 31st at wrexham.but obviously this is dependant on how many are interested.If anyone is interested let me know and we will go from there....Thanks
    Hi and welcome to the site !

Shame you have only just joined fella ( 11th Oct ) as you have only just missed a great organised VXRo meet at Llangollen via Wrexham and Ruabon to undertake the Horseshow Pass and Evo Triange via a pleasant stop at the Ponderosa.

Here are the pics etc - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=64725

We should be holding another meeting soon in either Nov or Dec, so watch the regional sections for details.

EDIT:- Forgot to mention....we tend not to single out which model of VXR we have meetings for, as there are very few Vixers in the North Wales area to begin with, however as a whole they tend to be more Astras present than other models - hth
    Last edited by R15VXR; 23 October 2009, 09:02 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

hi welcome bud. hope see you soon

Comment

Working...
      X