Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon dipped boot strip

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carbon dipped boot strip

    Got my carbon dipped boot strip back today do you think it will look ok on the burg..
    I got it made at a place called. customiseanything.co.uk in liverpool for £35.
    there old website was called wtp-technics or ftd-technics and im sure there the guys that daz used for his carbon kits.






  • #2
    Looks good but the weave is very silver unlike normal carbon fibre weave

    Comment


    • #3
      35 quid is gleamin it cost me 30 to get mine painted.

      looks spot on mate

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jay View Post
        Looks good but the weave is very silver unlike normal carbon fibre weave
        I think its the flash on my phone thats making it look more silver than it should be. your right it as got silver in it thou and the guy as more disigns so i will get it redone.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CRITCH View Post
          35 quid is gleamin it cost me 30 to get mine painted.

          looks spot on mate
          Thats why i got it done mate coz its cheap.
          lol one of my mates is getting his dash an all the bits done for £150 now that is cheap.

          Comment


          • #6
            looks nice mate i've been after 1 for ages.
            sigpic
            3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by W11 VXR View Post
              I think its the flash on my phone thats making it look more silver than it should be. your right it as got silver in it thou and the guy as more disigns so i will get it redone.
              There are alll different sorts of carbon weave, i believe the 2k weave is the darker one but i know Daz had very silver carbon dipped pieces. It looks gud mate

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
                looks nice mate i've been after 1 for ages.
                Thanks mate, just get an old crapy bootstrip and get it done and if you dont like sell it on ebay


                Originally posted by Jay View Post
                There are alll different sorts of carbon weave, i believe the 2k weave is the darker one but i know Daz had very silver carbon dipped pieces. It looks gud mate
                I dont know much about carbon mate. but i think he's got the carbon that daz used.

                Comment


                • #9
                  hi mate looks stunning aswell can i get it done same place??
                  Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
                    hi mate looks stunning aswell can i get it done same place??
                    Yes sure mate this is the guys info give him a bell

                    www.customiseanything.co.uk
                    Falk zimmermann
                    07545849605
                    Falcongate house
                    docks link
                    wallasey
                    merseyside
                    CH44 3EQ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      off topic matey, see you have got a powerpipe there as well, lol, I have got one but dont know what size of samco to use any ideas? cheers.
                      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thats good mate i didnt know there was some where so close to me that did that. I'm going to contact them about a few pieces.
                        Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
                        Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
                        Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

                        If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If I sent off a cross over pipe, top hat, etc would they do these for me and post them back?

                          I fancy getting these 3 done to tidy my engine bay up a bit!
                          Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                            off topic matey, see you have got a powerpipe there as well, lol, I have got one but dont know what size of samco to use any ideas? cheers.
                            I only got it today mate its off ebay. the guy told me to cut my oe hoses up and use them.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That looks totally spot on Buddy! Liking that a lot x
                              sigpic
                              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X