X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few issues?

Hi all,

Just wondering if something i've noticed could be the start of a problem...

If i'm sitting on idle and rev my engine a little bit then for a few seconds i hear a high pitched whining noise... is this normal?

Also at low rev's when slowly reversing/pulling away there's a vibration feeling and low picthed rattle/vibrating noise which comes from he accelerator/clutch pedal? Anyone had a similar issue? Will it just be a case of tightening something under warranty or something?

Cheers
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

Originally posted by VxROSS View Post
    Hi all,

If i'm sitting on idle and rev my engine a little bit then for a few seconds i hear a high pitched whining noise... is this normal?

Also at low rev's when slowly reversing/pulling away there's a vibration feeling and low picthed rattle/vibrating noise which comes from he accelerator/clutch pedal? Anyone had a similar issue? Will it just be a case of tightening something under warranty or something?

Cheers
    if it under warrenty just take it vaux. dont wanna void it by you doing damage

Comment

Originally posted by VxROSS View Post
      Hi all,

I get this also, also comes when travelling at about 2k in 2nd and 3rd. It comes and goes.

I listened under the bonnet and the noise appears to be originating from the ac pump on the left hand side - no deteration in engine or a/c performace so i will get someone to look at it when i get a service in about a month.

Comment

Working...
      X