This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost gauge fittin help

bangin my boost gauge in tomorrow ...will i need to drill a hole on the drivers side or are there any grommets or holes already there cheers
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Originally posted by paulk View Post
    bangin my boost gauge in tomorrow ...will i need to drill a hole on the drivers side or are there any grommets or holes already there cheers
    one grommet just up behind the brake servo top left hand side fella

Comment

your a star mate

Comment

Its a pain to get to i used a hot bradle to burn tho, there a big one behind glove box to easy to get too.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

yeah i no theres one on the pasenger side just didnt want the pipe goin all the way over to the paseger side then all the way back under the engine bay

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
            yeah i no theres one on the pasenger side just didnt want the pipe goin all the way over to the paseger side then all the way back under the engine bay
            I know what your saying paul i used that grommet when i fitted my first one, as its righ behing the regulator too.

Comment

Ps get your self some hard nylon vac pipe loads better than the crap that comes with the gauges ot looks oem than too.

Comment

yeah me and jamie will sort it..he has smaller hands than me lol i dont fancy a really long pipe to the gauge shorter the better

Comment

what gauge you gone for? where you mounting it?
                  my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Working...
                  X