Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vxracing pipe to fit courts enlarged tophat?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxracing pipe to fit courts enlarged tophat?

hi i have just recieved vxr marcs chrome boost pipe and the three vxracing pipes in blue and have also got a courts enlarged tophat with the courts hoses but want to keep the vxracing pipes anyone know if there is anywere were i can get the vxracing pipe to fit the enlarged tophat cheers
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

any ideas
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Dont think they do one mate

Comment

Marc had some made up to match bs previous ones with the vxracing logo on. I'm sure he could help

Comment

i asked when i bought them and he said he wasnt sure do you know were he got made
          sigpic

Comment

He did post on here somewhere. When he was on about the forge header tank

Comment

cant find the post but will keep looking cheers
              sigpic

Comment

anyone
                sigpic

Comment

is it really small or just a tad too small ??????????
                  WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

the end of the hose is exactly the same size as the enlarged tophat
                    sigpic

Comment

just force it on.
                      my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

yeah warm it up in boiled water then pop it on just use a really good hose clamp
                        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

do you think that will be ok guys as i have tried pushing it on and it was far too tight
                          sigpic

Comment

have you tried what paul said? it should be if you get a good clamp..
                            my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Working...
                            X