• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vxr

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2595/img06664gl.jpg
    http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1141/img06641kh.jpg
    10 days of ownership and still

Nice motor Avit.Looks just like the one i'll be getting soon!.I notice there's no chrome trim below rear side windows matey,is the car brand new or ex demo.Because according to some people on here all the 06'Vxr's should have the chrome strips below the windows.

Comment

Nice car mate, looking good, have fun

Comment

my vxr

Ex demo with 450 miles on it. I didnt know that the o6 vxrs had silver trim, are there any other changes? How long do you have to wait to get yours? ps the wait will be worth it

Comment

I ordered mine middle of March.Dealer tells me it should be here either end of April or early May.As far as i know there are no other changes to the specs of 06' built models to yours.

Comment

Only other change is you don't get warnings about washer fluid being low etc
            Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Ohh and you do get a shelf in the glove box !!!

Comment

mine is 06 brand new and thankfully doesnt have the chrome strip under the window in my opion from the cars i saw at the btcc meet black and silver are the only cars that can wear the strip well the blue which i have and the red ones i`ve seen i dont think it sits that well but thats only my opion
                wayner

www.primeshine.co.uk

Detailing and Valeting Southwest

Comment

Sorry mate got to disagree i've got the arden blue and the chrome strips with the colour coded door pillars look the superb and i am glad that they come standard on the 2006 models are you sure your car is an 06 model bcause as far as i am aware the chrome should come standard on all 06 models worth a check perhaps

Comment

Working...
                  X