This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather & Chrome(Astra Vxr)

I know this has probably been asked before but...i'm nearly a new owner now should be here within next 2 or 3 weeks dealer tells me.Anyway,can somebody confirm 100% that 06 built models do have the chrome strips below side windows and that the full leather seats are heated aswell.Thanks(you know what its like,newbie nerves and all that)

Re: Leather & Chrome(Astra Vxr)

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder
    I know this has probably been asked before but...i'm nearly a new owner now should be here within next 2 or 3 weeks dealer tells me.Anyway,can somebody confirm 100% that 06 built models do have the chrome strips below side windows and that the full leather seats are heated aswell.Thanks(you know what its like,newbie nerves and all that)
    My leather seats are heated :P

Comment

Yep seats should be heated and of course give you a little more adjustment for your legs. As for chrome, understand they are fitteed to recent ones.

Comment

Hi there
        I just picked my 06 VXR up and i can confirm it has a chrome strip below the windows, looks fab!

Comment

Just a quick answer mate yes the chrome is standard on 06 models and yes the leather is heated with 3 different heat settings lovely and warm in the rather cold mornings we are having here in scotland just now

Comment

Any pics of this chrome bit im picking my new one up on Thursday and want to make sure i have the 06 model :wink:
            Andy

Comment

Working...
            X