This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painted me bootstrip metallic grey

Just got my bootstrip back from the spray painters today. Got it done in a nice dark metallic grey/silver. Just need to buy a VXR badge to stick on it and get it fitted to me car. Its going on a power red VXR.

I'll post some more pics once I fit it over the weekend

cool, i reckon that will look nice mate!

Comment

Well have finally got round to fitting my new bootstrip. I've saved some pennies by using the VXR badge off my old bootstrip.

And yes, I know my car needs a good clean

Comment

Looking very nice indeed! Well done x
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Its different and I think it looks good against the Red

Comment

Looks very good.. Given me an idea

Comment

Did mine a similar colour to match the wheels - works well against the blue too

Comment

nice, you goin to go for black diffuser?
                off topic but is your exhaust cold in them pics sitcks out a mile. what it like when its warm?

Comment

Very nice mate, been wanting to do this on my arden blue one for a while, but looks well good against the red mate.

iain

Comment

Very nice buddy , the diffuser would be cool that colour too

Comment

cool
                      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by vxrspeed View Post
                        nice, you goin to go for black diffuser?
                        off topic but is your exhaust cold in them pics sitcks out a mile. what it like when its warm?
                        Not sure about the diffuser yet. It took alot of persuading the wife to let me paint the bootstrip. Kept sayin I was going to 'ruin' a perfectly nice car. Lol.

My milltec still sticks out abit even when warm, and it's a bit wonky. It dosn't blow though so I'm happy enough with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRIXXY View Post
                          Not sure about the diffuser yet. It took alot of persuading the wife to let me paint the bootstrip. Kept sayin I was going to 'ruin' a perfectly nice car. Lol.

My milltec still sticks out abit even when warm, and it's a bit wonky. It dosn't blow though so I'm happy enough with it.

ha know what you mean about the mrs.
                          mine quite far in and moves about a inch when warm, mine lil wonky too.

Comment

Working...
                          X