This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stage 2. should i go stage 3?

im at stage 2, but been doing alot of reading, togo stage 3 cost me like 1500, for extra 10bhp.ish. that like 150 per bhp? that value for money?

not really about bhp more so about torque mate
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
      not really about bhp more so about torque mate
      torque is low down isnt it? so not reving high give better pull, but if driving fast you keep it in the power band so would i benfit? car cant get power down now

Comment

what map you running mate?

Comment

as said before before adding cooler i had 298bhp and 340lbft then added cooler and have 312bhp and 379lbft

Comment

Originally posted by scottvxr20 View Post
            what map you running mate?
            courtney stage 2. 283bhp

Comment

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
              as said before before adding cooler i had 298bhp and 340lbft then added cooler and have 312bhp and 379lbft
              surpose thats quite good

Comment

+14bhp and 39lbft is very good mate very noticeable on the road believe me

Comment

£1500 worth it in my opinion but i would change brakes & get a lsd. (cost you more cash though)
                  Instead of getting stage 3 you could just get a lsd as everyone says its a must!

Comment

if your already stage 2 then would b 1k ish to get to stage 3 but if i was you i would get the LSD and make the most of the power you already have, its the best mod ive done to mine it is simply AWSOME and im sure some1 said stage 1 plus LSD is quicker than a stage 3 without

Comment

Originally posted by vxdave View Post
                      if your already stage 2 then would b 1k ish to get to stage 3 but if i was you i would get the LSD and make the most of the power you already have, its the best mod ive done to mine it is simply AWSOME and im sure some1 said stage 1 plus LSD is quicker than a stage 3 without
                      Yep i heard that too! My next major mod will defo be the LSD

Comment

put a stage 2 vxr without lsd against a stage 3 vxr without lsd, would there be much difference? Oh and does stage 3 give more power top end as my top end is sort of slow

Comment

get a cooler and get to a tuner they will set it all up to run sweet

Comment

Working...
                          X