X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my vxr

thought i would upload some pics of my first vauxhall
    magnex pre-cat system dilbias flowmaster baliey dump valve window tints:

Last edited by DAZ MCGUINNESS VXR; 28 October 2009, 05:38 PM.
    sigpic

crazy pic but nice car mate
    sigpic

Comment

nice car!
      Last edited by Spool; 28 October 2009, 05:52 PM.

Comment

nice car mate.is that a crack in your bumper how did you manage that? but nice motor fella
        sigpic
        STAGE 3 BHP???
        FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

yeah lol some 1 bumped into it in a car park while a me and the girlfriend were out and didnt leave their details
          sigpic

Comment

na mate lol havent really got the hang of putting pics up yet lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DAZ MCGUINNESS VXR View Post
              yeah lol some 1 bumped into it in a car park while a me and the girlfriend were out and didnt leave their details
              some pple still a mint motor tho
              sigpic
              STAGE 3 BHP???
              FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

yeah lol just had it polished the day before it happend and you cld see it a mile off gonna cost abt £150 to fix
                sigpic

Comment

yeah lol just had it polished the day before it happend and you cld see it a mile off gonna cost abt £150 to fix
                  shunt be that much mate surely 100 notes top
                  sigpic
                  STAGE 3 BHP???

Comment

tried 4 diffrent body shops and got the same price lol
                    think am gonna just leave it till after crimbo then get the boot de badged and the strip colour coded while its in mate
                    sigpic

Comment

tried 4 diffrent body shops and got the same price lol
                      think am gonna just leave it till after crimbo then get the boot de badged and the strip colour coded while its in mate
                      im doing that soon with black difuser me thinks
                      sigpic
                      STAGE 3 BHP???

Comment

yeah seen a few on here looks good wld have to get the wheels black thou a think mate anyway good luck with it mate
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice car Bud, ..shame there are such dishonest ppl out there. Really like the look of your Magnex pipe. x
                          sigpic
                          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Working...
                          X