This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust ? help

im going 2 b getting a turbo back exhaust after xmas 4 the vxr i dont want it 2 loud though i was thinking of a remus or a miltek so witch 1 or r they as good as each other ? and what r the prices ? thanks 4 your help

with wot pple say on here both systems r great.hoggy on here as had both systems in the past. but now hes got the piper n says its the best one of the lot.all systems are around the £1000 mark.but these always poip up in the for sale section on here.hope this helps buddy
    sigpic
    STAGE 3 BHP???
    FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Most are around a £1k plus at the moment. I have a remus and love it. The Milteck non-resonated is similiar to the remus and the Milteck resonated is a bit quieter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardVXR View Post
        with wot pple say on here both systems r great.hoggy on here as had both systems in the past. but now hes got the piper n says its the best one of the lot.all systems are around the £1000 mark.but these always poip up in the for sale section on here.hope this helps buddy
        cheers m8ty what sort of horses will i get out of it about 20 bhp

Comment

Originally posted by foxumall View Post
          cheers m8ty what sort of horses will i get out of it about 20 bhp
          yea you see around that.but also lets you go up to stage 2 no probs
          sigpic
          STAGE 3 BHP???
          FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

the remus is better built and sounds wicked

Comment

remus +1, but i would like to see how the remus compares to the piper figures wise, was there not a comparison a while ago??

Comment

+2 Remus

Comment

Working...
                X