This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluefin question

i got stage 2 bluefin, would i have to pay toget stage 3 map? or is it free?

If you got it from Thorney it will be free mate

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
      If you got it from Thorney it will be free mate
      thorney said 100, but sure you can get it free, dont wanna ring them up give them my serail number then they say its gonna cost this then end up arguing. because i aint paying it when some people have been sent quite few maps and i only been sent one

Comment

Sorry to jump in this thread , i have stage 2 bluefin from Superchips NZ
        for me to go to stage 3 i'm assuming right that i would have to pay for it and go through thorneys, will be easy as map being emailed through to me ??
        i live in NZ so does make it slightly difficult so source correct info

Comment

Did you buy your blue from Thorney or superchips/ebay etc? If you bought it from Thorney just email them with your serial number asking for stage 3 map and they should send you it no bother

Comment

Originally posted by ginja ninja View Post
            Sorry to jump in this thread , i have stage 2 bluefin from Superchips NZ
            for me to go to stage 3 i'm assuming right that i would have to pay for it and go through thorneys, will be easy as map being emailed through to me ??
            i live in NZ so does make it slightly difficult so source correct info
            You will have to pay for stage 3 map yeah, and you will recive an email from Thorney saying your map is ready to download, which all you need to do is plug your bluefin into the computer with USB

Comment

Did you buy your blue from Thorney or superchips/ebay etc? If you bought it from Thorney just email them with your serial number asking for stage 3 map and they should send you it no bother
              ok, got free ebay, thorney box il give them email then when i can get my cooler, stupid xmas lol

Comment

anyone ever put bluefin stage 3 on a stage 2 setup car?

Comment

You will have to pay for stage 3 map yeah, and you will recive an email from Thorney saying your map is ready to download, which all you need to do is plug your bluefin into the computer with USB
                  Thanks mate , will follow up with thorneys

Comment

Originally posted by vxrspeed View Post
                    suicidal.............lol.
                    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by vxrspeed View Post
                      Try it, it makes the car faster than stage 3

Comment

Try it, it makes the car faster than stage 3

how

Comment

was just joking mate

dont do it though

Comment

Working...
                          X