This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitting RARB

i've read through the PDF given in the how to section on fitting a rarb, it talks about removing wheels, springs etc etc.. sounds like a big job..

anyone done a DIY job? and is it relatively painless to do.?

i was under the impression you just need to raise the backside, drill a couple of holes and bolt things in, didn't realise you need to remove springs and such..

ta
    My Autumn photoshoot in Epping Forest is here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/eppingforest
    And a random one in the car park here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/small-medium-large

easy 2 x holes to drill rest is bolt on off.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

You dont need to remove springs at all. Just reverse the car onto some ramps. And from there it is very easy. Drilling the holes is very easy too, the metal is so thin that it only takes half a sec to drill through

Comment

cool.. so i don't need to remove the wheels either.? its litterally raising the backside, drilling and bolt on.?

ta
        My Autumn photoshoot in Epping Forest is here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/eppingforest
        And a random one in the car park here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/small-medium-large

Comment

No need to remove wheels and yep its as easy as that. Once you've done it you'll think bloody hell, i could take it off and do it again in 5 minutes

Comment

hahaha.. awesome.. thank you to you both.

Comment

think spool posted a thread on fitting the rarb aswell ,

Comment

nice one Daz, got on to spool's arden astra website and he's got fitting instructions on there with pics.. so thats made life a lot easier!

thanks

and thanks to spool for putting instructions together.

Comment

Working...
                X