This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Cover

Hi Guys i'm thinking of buying a car cover my cars parked outside so will get wet etc. could any one tell me the does and don'ts to using a cover or am i best not using one?
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

iv got a halfords advance 1 it goes on for the first time to night it cost me about £50
    stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

Comment

www.coveryourcar.co.uk

Very good quality, i can recomend these

Comment

do these not scratch your car over time? iv no idea if they do or not but id think pulling something over the car each night might as it will easily get dirty?
        sigpic
        JOIN THE FIGHT!!!
        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=371188528552
        DONT JUST SIT THERE AND MOAN.... JOIN THIS AND AT LEAST SHOW YOU CARE!!!!
        EVERY NAME COUNTS PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertbuckie View Post
          do these not scratch your car over time? iv no idea if they do or not but id think pulling something over the car each night might as it will easily get dirty?
          This is what i was thinking mate thats why i was asking here hopefully some will be able to tell me if it will do more good then bad.
          sigpic
          3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

I've got one from Classic Additions, very good but not cheap it has a soft lining and is water proof, not the breathable type which I've found are usually not up to the job.

You have to put any cover over a clean car to avoid scratching, except if it's a carcoon which are excellent (I've two of them). you can even put a wet car in one, but they need a power supply.
            Last edited by oillite; 31 October 2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X