X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Near By...........

Anyone near Enfield.
    I live in Enfield and since i picked my car up on December 23rd i have not seen any other VXR's around other than the red one from my dealership at Waltham Cross. I was told by my Salesman that seven had been ordered.
    Where are you all?????????????

mate there is 2 of us in SE London, Im near London Bridge in Rotherhithe and Wayne is down in Woolwich but he happens to be in Enfield at times as his girlfriend lives up there, the 2 of us hook up alot for cruises etc, if you interested mate we have the BTCC VXR meet on the 30th July at Donington (so far over 30 astra VXR's) also we are heading up to Milton Keyne son the 29th of this month for the VXR rolling road and TMS open day, your welcome to join us for the drive up, will also be 2 VXR220's coming with us
    Shane

Comment

sorry for taking so long

Hello Lads,
      Sorry for taking so long replying. I work nights alot and it takes a while for me to catch up with real life. I would really like to meet up with you guys for a burn around. Compare cars and speeds and stuff. I have a blue VXR with the 19's. The only problem i have is due to the fact that i work shifts which include nights and days and generally all over the place trying to find a time to get all together could be difficult. So if you let me know when you are planning a day out i will see if i can make it. The day out at the end of this month i am right smack bang in the middle of a night shift. The july meet i am on days which may be easier to work around. I will let you know about that one. Keep an eye out closer to the time. But if you are going out and about let me know and i will reply with whether i am around. I saw your pics on VXR Register at the dome. Looking good. And Wayne did you see a blue VXR at the Lights at Carterhatch Lane when you were in the little right turn sliproad. Cos i saw a red one that could have been you... Just wondered if you noticed me... Where abouts does you missus live in Enfield (obviously i dont want the exact door number) but roughly near???? I Live in Bush Hill Park which your missus should know. Get back to me!!!! Hopefully hook up soon....

Comment

funny that mate we both took a spin up to Enfield early Monday evening and had to drop into crispy cream for a laugh and some donuts

Comment

What a shame

Dammit, I was working Monday night..
          That Sucks
          Did you see all the Boy racers in there plastic saxo's and the Golf Massive that are normally there..
          He He

Comment

thats why we went, for a laugh
            dont think they were use to seeing 2 red VXR's pulling up

Comment

Yes i go in there all the time and still get all the looks from them all. But what makes me laugh is when they all come out and try to race you. Especially the Golf's

Comment

we had a saxo try that on

Comment

Working...
                X