This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Ok am gettin the bf the Forge ic problem is he is has the bluefin handheld unit, and im not sure whether Thorney will supply the map. I have emailed Thorney and they say they wont warranty products that arent supplied by them. So do i just buy the Thorney ic or Forge, just ive been reading that Forge is best and i dont want to buy something thats no good

Thanks (again)

(this wont help but) Would you be my girlfriend!? Great Present!

Comment

Ha must be cause im such a lovely person lol!

Comment

Originally posted by 321GUY View Post
        (this wont help but) Would you be my girlfriend!? Great Present!
        lol, straight to the point why you dont ask for *** than ?
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Did you see the Group Buy for the Forge FMIC? You can get it for £670 including VAT and delivery if you order it this week, ..they won't take the actual payment until the cooler's ready to be delivered to you (in about 6 weeks time). It's normally £722, even with 10% discount, so it's quite a good saving.

If your boyfriend's car is under warranty and he wants to keep it valid, then you may be best to get the TMS intercooler as VX and TMS have an agreement about the warranty. The TMS intercooler is good for cars running a TMS map.

I'm waiting for a Forge intercooler to arrive this week, ..I am running a TMS Bluefin Stage 2 map. x

Link to the Group Buy for the Forge Cooler.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...orge+group+buy
          sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Yeah seen that, am not going to be ordering till after xmas though. Just want to know which is best? And since he is fittin it himself the easiest to fit?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
              Did you see the Group Buy for the Forge FMIC? You can get it for £670 including VAT and delivery if you order it this week, ..they won't take the actual payment until the cooler's ready to be delivered to you (in about 6 weeks time). It's normally £722, even with 10% discount, so it's quite a good saving.

If your boyfriend's car is under warranty and he wants to keep it valid, then you may be best to get the TMS intercooler as VX and TMS have an agreement about the warranty. The TMS intercooler is good for cars running a TMS map.

I'm waiting for a Forge intercooler to arrive this week, ..I am running a TMS Bluefin Stage 2 map. x

Link to the Group Buy for the Forge Cooler.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...orge+group+buy
              ive got the same but running stage 3 paulie you will notice the diff when you go to stage 3

Comment

I had this very dilemma a month ago whether to go forge or Pace , i simply went pace to keep my warranty intact after finding out the situation which is Tms wont warranty any part or problem directly caused by a non Pace intercooler so for that reason i went with the pace for peace of mind. I know the Pace has a great reputaion for its core but the Forge is a very nice intercooler and would have equally gone for this had warranty not been an issue.
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Cars not under warranty anymore. Will the TMS map run ok with the Forge ic??

Comment

Forge is a much better ic tbh. Don't see how thorney could pin any problems that may occur with the car on the fact it has a different cooler?
                    You get a lot more for the money you pay with the forge cooler 60mm pipes all the way to the throttle body and it is much bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                      ive got the same but running stage 3 paulie you will notice the diff when you go to stage 3
                      Really looking forward to it Hoggy, ..got the diff fitted at the weekend and you notice a BIG 'diff' with that too,..don't ya? x
                      sigpic
                      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Diffenetly Paulie
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

You lost me at "the bf".......

I kid, if you are getting the Forge IC I would go with another handheld device personally, like the IPF. Just my opinion.

Comment

So will the Forge ic gain the same power as what it would with the TMS ic would with the TMS maps?

Comment

Originally posted by Keeno View Post
                              Forge is a much better ic tbh. Don't see how thorney could pin any problems that may occur with the car on the fact it has a different cooler?
                              You get a lot more for the money you pay with the forge cooler 60mm pipes all the way to the throttle body and it is much bigger!
                              ill agree with you on this one keeno-as he says and especially if its out of warrenty forge one all the way,its prob the cheapest as-well

Comment

Working...
                              X