• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluefin or dreamscience?

which would be better option?

Dreamscience Check for sale...

Comment

for advice on dreamscience i would pm napa1985 as he was used as their test car. He would know everything their is to know about it.
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

eds ipf ftw

Comment

As well as performance, I would also consider "after-sale-service" as sometimes things don't always work straight forward and straightaway.

I have bluefin by the way.
          Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 2 November 2009, 08:32 PM.
          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

i am running dream science with no issues, shifts too

its horses for courses really, both good products, just take your pick

Comment

Im going to say neither - go for somewhere that tunes a car...ie, will design a map specific to your car!

Where in the country are you?

Comment

the DS is stuff is good, the one thing i wanna ask u is wot stage are u goin for stage 2 or 3

as marc said i was the ds development car but if ur looking to go higher then a stage 2 u'll never see the best from your car and setup,

a map that is setup on ur car, is not always gonna be the best for someone else car so i would argee with andy on this.

me and a friend also compaired the ds stage 2 vs a bluefin stage 2, there was nothing in it, u can do a search on the thread if you like.

there are people all over this site that will say there stuff is the best, may i just point out it was the best for them, that doesn't mean its the best for u, my advise take ya time look around do some search's on the site

im not gonna sit here a point, do whats best for u

Napa

Comment

Ipf +1

Comment

I have Bluefin on stage 1 with afew other bits and i find it very agressive but much faster then before, the car feels like it needs an LSD now, but i chose it as my car was new and vauxhall fitted it so warranty should be ok if any problems(i did say 'should be', lol). I have heard very good things about the Dream science, and im not going to say one is better than the other, so i would do some searches and see what best suits your needs. Hope this is of some help..

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
                      the DS is stuff is good, the one thing i wanna ask u is wot stage are u goin for stage 2 or 3

as marc said i was the ds development car but if ur looking to go higher then a stage 2 u'll never see the best from your car and setup,

a map that is setup on ur car, is not always gonna be the best for someone else car so i would argee with andy on this.

me and a friend also compaired the ds stage 2 vs a bluefin stage 2, there was nothing in it, u can do a search on the thread if you like.

there are people all over this site that will say there stuff is the best, may i just point out it was the best for them, that doesn't mean its the best for u, my advise take ya time look around do some search's on the site

im not gonna sit here a point, do whats best for u

Napa
                      well put! thats all i have done, i just bought stuff i like the look of and my car is fine... for me.... some times wish i had paid a little extra for an eds ipf but hey ho.
                      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                        well put! thats all i have done, i just bought stuff i like the look of and my car is fine... for me.... some times wish i had paid a little extra for an eds ipf but hey ho.
                        sometimes i wish i'd had just gone to courts in the first place but as u say hey ho

Comment

i like the fact i can take the map off at anytime, also like the different maps, ds do have a good range of maps. Did you not enjoy your car with DS?

i find mine is bang on, i even use the lowest boost map because with the cooler and zorst there is not as much need for high boost i find.
                          http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

i do think that if i had used eds maybe i could be getting a little more bhp but not sure i would notice in real world terms, need to get the car rolling roaded to see what its pushing out and go from there, if its only got say 280 i might sell the ds and go for eds as i would like around 300 or more

good for down the pub

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                              i like the fact i can take the map off at anytime, also like the different maps, ds do have a good range of maps. Did you not enjoy your car with DS?

i find mine is bang on, i even use the lowest boost map because with the cooler and zorst there is not as much need for high boost i find.
                              no i did enjoy my car with the ds stuff, it was a real learning curve into mapping a vxr and i learnt alot, me leaving ds has nothing to do with the maps or anything like that, i wanted to go further and ds didnt thats the only reason i called it a day with ds

Comment

Working...
                              X