This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isnt too good....

no doubt this will have been seen many times and talked about previously, just watched it myself and was a little shcoked by VBH's conclusions really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSfvL...m=PL&index=14n

I always ignore 5th Gear and TopGear as you get a better review from magazines like evo etc imo

Astra

Comment

yes always have liked Evo magazine, they do excellent wellrounded reviews in general

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
        I always ignore 5th Gear and TopGear as you get a better review from magazines like evo etc imo
        or drive it yourself, thats the best
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

fifth gear are notorious for taking backhanders tro promote certian brands or dismiss competitors. garbage ....

Comment

backhanders!!!!! jesus is nothing sacred, lol

Comment

yup.

they will favour certain manufacturers.

i mean topgear slated the vxr but it was tested with sri suspension!!!

evo on the otherhand have a longtern rs and according to them the rs torqusteers like hell!

listen to evo.

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                yup.

they will favour certain manufacturers.

i mean topgear slated the vxr but it was tested with sri suspension!!!

evo on the otherhand have a longtern rs and according to them the rs torqusteers like hell!

listen to evo.

OK

Comment

5th gear has been axed. tells you something...

Comment

But i got 6 gears on my VXR

Comment

agree with ian on this one . would have a burg anyday of the week before a st .

Comment

Utter garbage, just goes to show it's ******** when she says the brakes are the best thing about the Astra, I would say they are the worst on track

Also Tiff done a test a few years before this one where he had his arm behind his back, ST against the VXR and the VXR won, just garbage TV. Anyone that takes their opinons as gospel are stupid.

EVO like someone has already said is the only opinion I would accept as close to what is reality.

EVO had a long term test VXR and they loved it.
                        I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ojc View Post

EVO like someone has already said is the only opinion I would accept as close to what is reality.

EVO had a long term test VXR and they loved it.
                          Yup - a long term test although subject to the testers preference has more validity than a one shot lap imho

Astra

Comment

Vicky said the burg was 238bhp, I thought they were more because they had the Remus.....!!!!!! should of said 258.........
                            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

also notice traction ON st was OFF

Comment

Working...
                              X