This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nurburg 104

hi iv had a look at 104 and its cat d, repaired though. does anyone know the damage on 104? my friend has it and wants to sell it but doesnt know where or how and how bad it was damaged. says it will be up on the net soon....

I know that Burg 410 was Hoggy's car and it was accident damaged. Could it possibly be the same one?
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
      I know that Burg 410 was Hoggy's car and it was accident damaged. Could it possibly be the same one?
      hoggys is at a1 performance in ashington paula and it is all ready on the web so doubt it is that 1
      sigpic
      ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

104 and 410 are way apart though one coould assume a typo. but no, i do remember it being 104 on the ashtray

Comment

Cool guys
          sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Reported on this forum somewhere before as Cat D repair per ebay item: 260338140588

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Working...
            X