This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 550ish MILE TEST DRIVE

Well my car is back from its over night 550ish mile test drive , piloted by chris and paul from regal ( unfortuanatly i couldn t make the fun drive due to work ) so a big thanks goes to chris and the team for keeping my car in safe hands

so pretty much as soon as it was back and the guys had had a couple of hours kip it was up on the ramps for a quick once over then straight to the roller for a couple of runs to see what we had.

so the result so far -

Arnu from EDS will be over here in the next couple of weeks for a couple of minor tweaks to iron out a few little bits and do a few adjustments to my launch control

so all thats left to say is a big thanks to all who have been involved , and i ll do a complete write up when i get the chance .

oh one last thing its awsome &............... Keeno your gunna love it , the keys will be here tomorrow for you to take it for a little spin
    Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

awsome results mate.oh n while your on do you still do the alloy center caps?
    sigpic
    STAGE 3 BHP???
    FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

nice is it much quicker than when you had the hybrid?
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

is that using a garret? standard internals? must be a beast now
        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

very good that m8,should be happy
          white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

Comment

nice work regal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
              is that using a garret? standard internals? must be a beast now

yes mate.
              sigpic

Comment

What boost is this holding now then ?
                sigpic

Comment

very good mate ...
                  WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Looks about 1.2 to 1.1 bar.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-blacksheep View Post
                      oh one last thing its awsome &............... Keeno your gunna love it , the keys will be here tomorrow for you to take it for a little spin

Nice one Andy mine wont be changed till after dyno but im sure i can wait another week!! Boost plot looks loads better than it did!! And the figures have certainly gone in the right direction!

Comment

Very nice figures there, I so want a Garret!

Comment

how much to have that done all in, if you dont mind me asking
                          VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                          http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys.

yes its a garrett GT28 running standard internals , peaking at about 1.25bar holding just over 1.1 bar and running with the standard inlet manifold.

in comparison when i was running with the hybrid turbo and dbilas exhaust manifold and EDS/REGAL/BLACKSHEEP development inlet manifold , to get the same power ( which i was running within a few bhp and ibft of what i m running now ) i was peaking at 1.8 bar and holding 1.4 bar .

i ll try and dig out my old graph so you can compaire

anyway happy days , but what will be next
                            Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                              how much to have that done all in, if you dont mind me asking
                              a few bob best to give Regal a ring as a few little bits have changed from the original GT28 bolt on kit which from memory was around the £2100 mark plus the labour .

Comment

Working...
                              X