This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quier dv

Just fited baileys dv26 last night, when im driving it is so quiet i can harldy hear it,now surel this is not normal,but when bonnet is open it is relatively loud...anyone???

Originally posted by stuuyh View Post
    Just fited baileys dv26 last night, when im driving it is so quiet i can harldy hear it,now surel this is not normal,but when bonnet is open it is relatively loud...anyone???
    mine is the same mate. just not a loud dump valve.

Comment

it because you have the standard one aswell...i think you can blank the standard off to make the aftermarket one louder
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

still wont be loud, i changed for collins the other day, much louder, you can hear it with the windows up at motorway speed, when going slow it sounds good, i bought it to experiment really and ill be selling both the dv26 and the collins one when my percy top hat and pipe arrive
        Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
        Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
        Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

got a mate that wants a collins one....how much u want for it?

Comment

strange can hear mine, have took rubber seal off back of engine bay tho.

Comment

Mines loud as you like, Fits directly on to the 3" Top-Hat so probably getting much more direct air flow to it or somfin
              Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

gets louder when mapping car to, more pressure bein realised, i love taking foot off on over boost, 20 psi pressure dumping is loud

Comment

Originally posted by QRHcooper View Post
                  Mines loud as you like, Fits directly on to the 3" Top-Hat so probably getting much more direct air flow to it or somfin
                  is that the pipe that goes straight into the inlet??thats were mine is,.i changed it for a forge dv and it was still quiet,however when i put my dv26 on a mates audi a3 turbo is was really loud and sounded good....ive teed the dv into the fuel regulator pipe..any other ideas??

Comment

Just buy a Collins mate i had the DV26 and just recently fitted the collins and it makes one hell of a difference

Comment

Working...
                    X