Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

intercooler lights

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • intercooler lights

    well just finished fitting my lights and the look mint.i took some pics in the garage but the not very good so will have to wait till its dark
    the look blue in the pics but the not the WHITE
    here are the ones i took






    more pics to come when its dark
    sigpic

  • #2
    looks good mate what you got them hooked up to or did you put a switch in

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cjturbo View Post
      looks good mate what you got them hooked up to or did you put a switch in
      got them wired up to my side lights
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        sorry tom but thats a big no no from me.

        www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
          sorry tom but thats a big no no from me.
          the look better in the flesh......well i think the do LOL maybe i wrong
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Look good, but its not something that i'd have

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear
              I see dumb people.......
              .....they're everywhere
              .....they walk around like everyone else
              .....they don't even know they're dumb

              Comment


              • #8
                i think they look really good but would have them on a switch so could turn them off with the lights on. good job!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Abbo View Post
                  Look good, but its not something that i'd have


                  Originally posted by Drunken Master View Post
                  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear


                  Originally posted by AndyReinlo View Post
                  i think they look really good but would have them on a switch so could turn them off with the lights on. good job!
                  i waiting for some connectors to come so i can just unplug them when i dont want them on and leave the wire down by the battery
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TomFraser View Post
                    i waiting for some connectors to come so i can just unplug them when i dont want them on and leave the wire down by the battery
                    put then on there own switch mate.looks good defo diffrent
                    sigpic
                    STAGE 3 BHP???
                    FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      sorry really dont see the point of those?? might as well get a full neon kit to go with them
                      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                        sorry really dont see the point of those?? might as well get a full neon kit to go with them
                        im sad but not that SAD
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          not my thing...looks abit to halfords look...but each to there own and if u think it looks gud then...thats all that matters i guess
                          sigpic
                          Progress Thread
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
                          WANTED:
                          SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            a big no no for me aswell, but everyones different.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not my cup of tea, but its each to their own Also i would have thought it gives the plod a reason to pull you every 5 mins

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X