X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boom1
    VXRed
    • 11 April 2006

AT LAST MY HOOLIGAN HATCH

Thanks to those who helped me about best prices for the VXR.
    I picked it up on friday and managed to get one for £16400 with 2k on the clock.
    I have to say having driven it back to Birmingham i was just blown away...the sound from that engine, the looks and the way it drives stirs you like no ST etc could..iv'e driven most of the current crop and I don't think they come close to the wonderful VXR. its how a hotch hatch is supposed to be IMO
    I managed to get one in red with 19's and it does feel very secure on the road under harder acceleration. I test driove a VXR with 18's on and there is a little difference but not much. The 19's grip that little bit more.
    i CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!
    I will everntually get the MILLTEK exhaust but not yet....does it invalidate warranty?..iv'e heard the sound clips and it does sound cool.
    anyway glad to be a new member of this site and one of the priviledged few who has been lucky enough to drive and experience the VXR...WOW!
    lATER PEEPS.
  • S3 VXR
    Are you VXR enough?
    • 17 January 2006

Your comments just sound the same as all who have now realised what this car is capable of doing, enjoy it mate !!!

Comment

Working...