Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

take one v grille section........................

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take one v grille section........................

......................set an hour aside, some gunmetal avery vinyl, heatgun, squeegee and a scalpal blade.........................and save yourself a paint job:

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

have a rear chrome strip lying around so i reckon ill give that a bash next - be easier than the grille was

Nice job you did there, Buddy! I like it x
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

super job. looks well.

Comment

Wow, if you didnt say, it looks like its a pro paint job! Nice one!

Comment

looks good, great job, but i prefer grill same colour as the car. as astra sri have silver grill that to close in my liking.

Comment

i got a little bored, after talking about wrapping some car parts with another site member (whom said it would be hard) i decided to give it a bash. wasnt really too difficult but i do this day to day so very easy for me to say that

Comment

looks good, great job, but i prefer grill same colour as the car. as astra sri have silver grill that to close in my liking.
              i agree, but there are alot of owners that are going down the anthracite route, and the silver would prob not match star or lightning

Comment

looks ace mate if i atempted that it would have more bubbles than a bubble bath
                sigpic
                STAGE 3 BHP???
                FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Cracking job and prob one of the hardest pieces to vinyl

Comment

how the HELL?????

I wanna know how to do THAT with vinyl!!
                    Thank you to NITRIX for the signature!!

Comment

Working...
                    X